Shows on HGTV make buying a house look easy, but the truth is that it is a lot of work. It’s a journey, one that is always best with a tour guide. Here are some signs that you might need someone to come alongside you and help you find the home you’ve been wishing and looking for.
- If you believe everything on the World Wide Web, you probably need an agent.
- If you have a super hectic schedule with little time to house shop, you definitely need an agent.
- If you do not know whether your neighborhood is on the uphill climb or the downhill fall, you might need an agent.
Reasons WHY you need an agent. There is some that you can do on your own when looking to buy a house but there is so much that a realtor has access to that you do NOT want to miss out on.
- Realtors have access to information that shoppers do not have access to. Things like condition of the house you are looking at on Zillow, or whether that house is even still on the market. Houses go under contract so fast and Zillow does not show that.
- Realtors can tell you the exact status of a house as to whether it is sold, pending or ready for you to put a contract on it and lock it in.
- Realtors can see the value of a house to make sure that you as the buyer are not overpaying for the house you want, and with that they also do all of your contract negotiations.
- Realtors are extremely knowledgable in the whole process, in and out. They offer experience, support, and access to systems like the MLS for viewing listings.
Call a realtor at Village Concepts Realty Group today if you are thinking about buying OR selling your home!